|INFORMATION FOR SPEAKERS - APRICOT 99|
|.||Thank you for agreeing to be speaker for the above event in either
a tutorial or a conference track.
1. PROGRAMPlease refer to the latest program via http://www.apricot.net for the date and schedule allocated for your talk/tutorial. Please contact Mr Robert Berger (email@example.com) for any other questions about the conference content or if you need to make changes/amendments to the titles of your talk/tutorial.
2. PRESENTATION MATERIALWe would appreciate receiving your speaker's notes in the form of "3 up" printouts of the speaker's slide presentation with space for notes taking along the side of the slides by 1 February 1999 using Powerpoint 97 or lower version. We need to have the material by this date in order to ensure inclusion in the conference pack.
In addition, please be informed that you are encouraged to submit a written paper by the above stipulated date and we will make arrangement to have it available online before the conference.
Your speaker notes (and written paper, if any) should be sent to Ms Josephine Lee (Josephine.Lee@scs.org.sg) in either PDF, HTML, Powerpoint, MS Word, Framemaker.
3. BIOGRAPHIES AND PRESENTATION ABSTRACTSPlease send us a short abstract on your presentation as well as a 1 or 2 paragraph bio describing your professional self suitable for inclusion in the conference program if you have not done so already.
Please check the conference website http://www.apricot.net/apricot99/tutorials99/instructors99.html to make sure that we have the correct information on you and your program! If there are any problems or questions on the conference program listings, please contact Robert Berger at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. PERSONAL DATAPlease be sure you have submitted all of the information in full to Josephine.Lee@scs.org.sg:
5. AUDIO VISUALThe following Audio Visual equipment will be provided:
Please advise if there are any other special AV requirements needed. Please inform us by 1 February 1999.
6. TRAVEL/ACCOMODATIONIt would be best if you made your own travel arrangements well in advance. See http://www.camnetasia.com/apricot99/ for online hotel selection and reservations. For other travel information, please check the APRICOT home page http://www.apricot.net/.
7. REGISTRATIONPlease register for the conference/tutorial at http://www.apricot.net/apricot99/apricot.html or contact Mrs Jane Chan (Jane.Chan@scs.org.sg) to register for the Conference and Tutorial. Presenters will receive complimentary registrations to the Conference.
*Note: If the tutorial session or conference slot is canceled or closed due to unforeseen circumstances, then this privilege will not be applicable.
8. SPONSORSHIPWe are extending our invitation to your company to sponsor and participate in APRICOT '99. Please check the web pages Polly.Ng@scs.org.sg) should you require further details on other sponsorship opportunities such as our luncheons, dinners and other social events.
9. THANK YOUSee you in Singapore!
APRICOT'99 Conference Secretariat,
$Id: speaker-info.html,v 1.1 1999/01/27 09:42:01 rberger Exp rberger $